Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Report on subscriptions and price per Product

We would like to build a report to have all active subscriptions which include a specific product. Then, we need to have all products in these subscriptions with prices per product. And the price should be taken from the last amendment. In other words it should reflect the current state of things which we see on a subscription level in UI.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Report on subscriptions and price per Product

You can almost build a report to look exactly like that screenshot using the RATE PLAN CHARGE data source.

The TOTAL field in the subscription level UI view is not an available field in reporting- it is simply taking the product of the list price and quantity. However, the Total Contact value (TCV) and Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) fields are available for exporting as a replacement value if acceptable.

Here is a screenshot of how you would build the report:

• Row Groups (green): place the fields in this order to get the same output and look as the UI
  • Value Fields (blue): as noted, you can add the TCV and MRR fields
  • Filters (gray): Using these filters will allow you to leave out any previous versions of subscriptions and only see the Active current state, as requested.
  • Product Name filter (red): enter the EXACT name of the specific Product you wish to filter

For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Creating Summary Reports.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √