Happy Business Starts Here

Report on Net Billings

Highlighted
Support SME

Report on Net Billings

I am looking to find a way to know much of my net billings. Am I able to get this in one report? If not, what combination of reports would I need to run to get this information?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Report on Net Billings

Currently we do not have a Net Billings report. The workaround for this would be to create separate reports for both Invoice Items and "Invoice Adjustments/Item Adjustments" and sum the net result via product, account, etc.

This has been addressed by our reporting team in our Zuora Community Ideas article here: https://community.zuora.com/t5/Reporting-Ideas/Monthly-Net-Billings-Reporting/idi-p/13030.

You may also get the Revenue Detail Report from your Finance > Accounting Periods which will sum Invoice Items and Adjustments, however these reports must be downloaded per accounting period.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Report on Net Billings

Currently we do not have a Net Billings report. The workaround for this would be to create separate reports for both Invoice Items and "Invoice Adjustments/Item Adjustments" and sum the net result via product, account, etc.

This has been addressed by our reporting team in our Zuora Community Ideas article here: https://community.zuora.com/t5/Reporting-Ideas/Monthly-Net-Billings-Reporting/idi-p/13030.

You may also get the Revenue Detail Report from your Finance > Accounting Periods which will sum Invoice Items and Adjustments, however these reports must be downloaded per accounting period.

View solution in original post