Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Report linking multiple objects

I'm trying to complete the following and need to know how to do this by your reporting functionality:

I need to take all payments process in Zuora and match that to invoices then match the invoices to subscriptions and match the subscriptions to customer accounts. 

Payments --->Invoices--->Subscriptions--->Customer Accounts

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Report linking multiple objects

At this time, the only way accomplish this is to run at least 2 reports and aggregate the data. There is a limitation certain data sources/objects linking to other objects in Zuora. In this particular instance, the disconnect is SUBSCRIPTION to PAYMENTS.

For example:

• The INVOICE PAYMENT data source can be linked to Customer Account, Invoice, and Payment. However, it is not directly linked to Subscriptions.

• The INVOICE ITEM data source can be linked to Customer Account, Invoice, and Subscription. However, it is not directly linked to Payments.

You would need to run a report on the above and then aggregate the 2 reports together, linking them by a common ID like Invoice ID or Customer Account ID.

Our reporting team is aware of this and is currently working on a future release to allow more complex connections between data source objects. In the mean time, the above is the current workaround.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √