Happy Business Starts Here

Report linking multiple objects

Highlighted
Support SME

Report linking multiple objects

I'm trying to complete the following and need to know how to do this by your reporting functionality:

I need to take all payments process in Zuora and match that to invoices then match the invoices to subscriptions and match the subscriptions to customer accounts. 

Payments --->Invoices--->Subscriptions--->Customer Accounts

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Report linking multiple objects

At this time, the only way accomplish this is to run at least 2 reports and aggregate the data. There is a limitation certain data sources/objects linking to other objects in Zuora. In this particular instance, the disconnect is SUBSCRIPTION to PAYMENTS.

For example:

• The INVOICE PAYMENT data source can be linked to Customer Account, Invoice, and Payment. However, it is not directly linked to Subscriptions.

• The INVOICE ITEM data source can be linked to Customer Account, Invoice, and Subscription. However, it is not directly linked to Payments.

You would need to run a report on the above and then aggregate the 2 reports together, linking them by a common ID like Invoice ID or Customer Account ID.

Our reporting team is aware of this and is currently working on a future release to allow more complex connections between data source objects. In the mean time, the above is the current workaround.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Report linking multiple objects

At this time, the only way accomplish this is to run at least 2 reports and aggregate the data. There is a limitation certain data sources/objects linking to other objects in Zuora. In this particular instance, the disconnect is SUBSCRIPTION to PAYMENTS.

For example:

• The INVOICE PAYMENT data source can be linked to Customer Account, Invoice, and Payment. However, it is not directly linked to Subscriptions.

• The INVOICE ITEM data source can be linked to Customer Account, Invoice, and Subscription. However, it is not directly linked to Payments.

You would need to run a report on the above and then aggregate the 2 reports together, linking them by a common ID like Invoice ID or Customer Account ID.

Our reporting team is aware of this and is currently working on a future release to allow more complex connections between data source objects. In the mean time, the above is the current workaround.

View solution in original post