Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Report OR Custom Field for current active product

Is it possible to create formulas within a custom field for a customer's account? We are trying to create a custom field that shows the current rate plan on the active version of a customer's subscription. We have customers with multiple past and future amendments to their subscription to add/remove products and we are trying to capture this in a custom field. For example, our customer had various rate plans in the past, but we would like to be able to either create a field or run a report that just shows the current active product.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Report OR Custom Field for current active product

The Zuora custom fields to not support formulas or related logic. However, you can definitely create a report that shows you the current active product/rateplan/charges in a subscription.

Utilizing the RATE PLAN CHARGE data source, you use the following filter: RATE PLAN CHARGE: IS LAST SEGMENT is equal to TRUE. This filter will allow you to see only the current active products in any Subscription.

Below is a quick report I created based on the above suggestion. 

Zuora 2017-05-16 at 5.13.36 PM.png

For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Create a Summary Report

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)