Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Merchant Processing Report breakdown

We would like to reconcile daily credit card charges to our funding statement. Can you please direct me to a report that would allow us to see a summary of the day's transactions by type (i.e. VISA/MC/DISC vs. AMEX vs. Cash/Check)? 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Merchant Processing Report breakdown

In our Zuora Reporting feature we have a default report called "Successful and Failed Payments" that can provide you with a basic report that counts those transaction types.

The report is located under: Standard Reports > Cash > Drivers

You can also customize the report by adding additional fields. For example, if you need the credit card type breakdown (Visa vs MC vs Amex, etc) then you can add the Payment Method: Credit Card Type as a Row Group (in red). Or if you want the grand totals of the payments, you can add the Payment:Amount field as a Value Field (in green).

Lastly, for the filters you can update the Payment: Effective Date filter to only report the previous day (or current day, depending on when you running this report). It is currently defaulted to filter the current and previous 3 months.

As with all new use-case scenarios we would highly recommend testing this in your Sandbox first to ensure you get the desired results before going live in your Production tenant.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √