Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

MRR For Cancelled Subscriptions

I’m attempting to report out of zuora the MRR value of subscriptions that were cancelled. I have a report, based on subscriptions, that correctly identifies the cancelled subscriptions, but there are no fields available in that report to denote the MRR value of those subscriptions.

I attempted to create the same report off of the Rate Plan Charge object, but the report returns no records – presumably because the cancelled subscription has no rate plans.

Is there a method to determine this using Zuora reporting?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: MRR For Cancelled Subscriptions

You can use the default report called CANCELLED CMRR to get the data you are looking for.

This report resides under Zuora Standard Reports > Bookings > Drivers.

Zuora 2017-02-06 at 11.22.18 AM.png

Note:

Filter- Is Last Segment equals TRUE" basically tells the report to only look at the **latest" version of the subscription. For instance, if a subscription has 2 amendments then there are 3 versions (or segments) of that subscription (1 original version and 2 versions based on the amendment changes). Using this filter will make the report only include that latest version. This prevents the report from including older versions of a susbcription which look like duplicates and skews the metrics.

This report is utilizing the actual Subscription: Cancelled Date and filtering Subscription: Status = Cancelled. The filtering is specifically used to get the proper reporting of cancelled CMRR and cannot be changed as it will no longer report the correct metrics.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √