Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Data Export of Processed Usage Does Not Include Product Catalog objects

Question or Problem Statement:
Data exports for the Processed Usage datasource are not returning any values for the linked product catalog objects. For example, I created the data export as shown in this screenshot, which includes all fields from the Product and Product Rate Plan objects. The resulting csv file is attached, and none of the fields from the Product and Product Rate Plan objects are populated. Is this expected behavior? Under what conditions can I expect to see results from those objects?

https://p4.zdusercontent.com/attachment/74726/2Mww3b7HXNw3JW08awko5jHX7?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..i3OZUPI5tEPZaImW7fjaIg.YaPddOBZLXVJCCnOpYJRy_xp_AKBAo3pHrivLmQdSDM6AIZRqmZj2YO9rQSm2LGKfK4EmFdFakP85H56bzW5hwjlwLekmvMmaVY-3XqHQL7AVjaNnvbU7hILwmk_YuL1K_ARQb-rpaVo9E0dmIjCcG4NZbEEGGJaKEUKIQUbCad71BBTf9pm51afPnDZzG4BO4iRi9zXg-Dhc48tnzv8VLApQAH9FB909D5P5Ed-2kzcH2E35yBG9m2n33kSptje7cf9ctK_82bKtUwd8w7511x3NmhoOqVGSDcX-0L7HP8.FbuYELtSxd1hx1jkimbj2g

1.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME
Support SME

Re: Data Export of Processed Usage Does Not Include Product Catalog objects

Solution:
If you want to display product information, you must input ChargeNumber(CHARGE_ID) in upload usage file.

download.png

download1.png

Supporting References:
N/A.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √