Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Credit balance report

When you go directly to the clients account and click on the Credit Balance tab on the far right you can see how it reflects the credit balance changes as credit is applied to invoices or as a credit is added. I need that field. Below is what I need to send to the client.

The other invoice and payment tabs allow you to click on a “view all” option but not for the credit balance. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

4 REPLIES 4
Support SME

Re: Credit balance report

You can customize a report to look nearly identical to the Credit Balance screen you mentioned, please see screenshot below. You may copy the fields and filters accordingly.

However, the report is still missing that "credit balance changes" column that proactively shows the balance changing with every credit balance adjustment.

At this time, our reporting team confirmed that this is not currently supported in the reporting feature.

The only workaround we would suggest is to update the report as indicated in the screenshot above, then export the report as an Excel spreadsheet. In Excel it is possible to create a custom column that will generate the calculations you desire for the "credit balance changes"

New Student

The screenshot image file appears to be broken. Can you please provide steps to create this report, or share another screenshot?

Stefanie Holbrook | eMoney Advisor, LLC
Tags (1)
Support SME

Please see screenshot below:

Zuora 2017-03-17 at 10.50.01 AM.png

New Student

FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for the quick reply Smiley Happy

Stefanie Holbrook | eMoney Advisor, LLC