Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Alumni

Can I share my Reports with others?

Question:  Can I share my Reports with others?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Zuora Alumni

Re: Can I share my Reports with others?

Response: Yes, you can!

Go into the "New Reporting" tool, find the report you would like to share, click on the dropdown arrow next to "Run Detail/Summary Report" and select "Schedule". Please refer to screenshot below

New Reporting.png

This is where you can add multiple email addresses in the "Distribution List". Then under "Schedule" select "Recurring Reporting Run. This will bring up a box and that is where you enter the schedule information for the report. Please refer to screenshot below

Schedule Report.png

Newly Enrolled

Hi Vickie,

Is there a way to share access to the report, where they can run the report independently without  creating a schedule?

Thanks,

Zee

Zuora Alumni

Hi Zee, 

Yes, there is.  I have attached the "Sharing Reports" section of the "Folders and Sharing" article in our Knowledge center. I have also attached the Folders and Sharing article for you to review, as there are a few more features to consider when sharing your reports.

Sharing Reports

Standard users and Administrators can share any report with all Reporting users by saving or moving a copy of it into a folder within the Reports Shared with Me folder or any other folder that is shared.

Users may share a folder by selecting the Share option presented in that folder's contextual menu. Only Standard users and Administrators can do that. 

Folders that were marked as shared can also be made private or "unshared" with the same contextual menu option. 

When you create shared folders, all of the reports and subfolders that they contain will appear in the Reports Shared with Me area for other users.

I hope that you find this information helpful! 

Thanks, 

Vickie