Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Annual billing end period on multi-year subscription

I have this report and would like to bring in the field that would display the client's annual billing end date. Some clients have multi-year subscription contracts where all the end dates I can find report the the multi-year end date.

Example: Subscription is billed annually and they have a 3 year subscription. Their subscription start date is 7/27/16 and I want to find a field with their annual billing period end date 7/26/17. All I can find is the subscription end date 7/27/2021.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Support SME

Re: Annual billing end period on multi-year subscription

For your request you can use the Rate Plan Charge: Charged Through Date. Please note that this field will display +1 day, so the date you are looking for: 7/26/17 will report as 7/27/17. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Student

Re: Annual billing end period on multi-year subscription

I have a related question regarding the industry standard in computing ARR for a multi-year contract with escalating payments.  Eg. Three year contract valued at $330 with payments of $100, $110 & $120 in years 1 - 3 respectively.  Is ARR computed as $110 at each point in each of the 3 years or is ARR computed based on the value for each distinct period ($100, $110 & $120 in year 3)?