Happy Business Starts Here

Master

Account Hierarchy

Is there a way to run a report which pulls a list of all bill to main children accounts who do not have the hierarchy set up in Zuora? We are wanting to make sure the hierarchy is set up for children accounts but I am not sure how to get a list of accounts that need updated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Account Hierarchy

If you navigate to Reporting >> Create new report and select Datasource = Account, you can create a 'Detail' report and pull fields like account name, number, parent account name, number, etc - this should get you information on which accounts have a parent account tied to  them and which do not. 

Master

I believe this may pull in stand alone accounts that do not need updated too. How would I filter for only accounts who have a different invoice owner than themselves? 

Zuora Alumni

One option could be to use the Bill To & Sold To contacts to create the report and then download the report and manipulate it if those fields are different from the account name. I have asked your Customer Account Executive to reach out to your relationship manager with Zuora so we may better understand your use case and assist you accordingly.