Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Why can't I get notification emails when using Mailjet as my external SMTP server?

I have sucessfully configured Mailjet as my external SMTP server. A test message has been successfully sent from your server and the test email has been logged into the history of our emailing solution provided. But when we try to send emails containing invoices, we don’t receive them (and they’re not logged into the history of the SMTP server).

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why can't I get notification emails when using Mailjet as my external SMTP server?

Please check the "From" address set in each notification email template and make sure the email addresses used are all properly configured as "Sender addresses" in your Mailjet.

Below is a document from mailjet about how to setup Sender domains and addresses:

Am I limited to one email sending address?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: Why can't I get notification emails when using Mailjet as my external SMTP server?

Please check the "From" address set in each notification email template and make sure the email addresses used are all properly configured as "Sender addresses" in your Mailjet.

Below is a document from mailjet about how to setup Sender domains and addresses:

Am I limited to one email sending address?

View solution in original post