Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

What release?

How can you tell what release you're running under? I got the schedule for the new release, but is there any way to verify that the new release is actually in effect?

7 REPLIES 7
Zuora Support

Re: What release?

Greeting - At the moment our Production is on R196 Release version.  To find more details on our upcoming release R197, you can check out our Release Notes on our Knowledge Center.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

Right, but... If you hadn't told me that, is there somewhere I can look on our tenant website to get that info? In Salesforce, for example, I can look at their logo at the top of our Salesforce screen and see that we're on the Spring 2016 release (represented by the blue butterfly). Is there any way I can find that info about our Zuora release on our Zuora screen?

Zuora Support

We do not have the application code version within our Zuora tenant.  I have requested our Documentation Team to add the current version in our Release Notes, so customers have an idea.  For now, the current version should be one-version prior to the incoming one in the Release Notes.

Student

Hello,

What about the "service" tenants ? There is no patch or release deployed.

It could be helpful (and transparent) to know wich release is deployed on.

I think some "About" menu can be helpful for all of us ;-)

Best Regards

Attila

Support SME

Hi Attila,

The About menu is a great idea, I suggest requesting this feature enhancement via the Ideas boards: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Admin-Settings-Ideas/idb-p/AdminandSettingsIdeas

Service tenants are copies of Production tenants, so the release version is the one that was deployed to Production at the time your Services tenant was refreshed.

As I'm aware you have more than one services environments, please send me a private message with the environment number you are curious about and I'll let you know the release version.

Support SME

Hi @ahajdu , I've sent you the release version via a private message!

Highlighted
Student

Thank you, got it Smiley Wink