Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Support, Please Unlock my Users in Sandbox

We appear to have gotten ourselves locked out of a number of our sandboxes.

Please advise if someone is able to unlock my account on each. 

And I can unlock the other users.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Pleae Unlock my Users in Sandbox

In the interest of protecting Zuora customer data and enforcing tenant account security, Zuora Global Support staff cannot fulfill any user-permission related requests in a customer's tenant environment.

This policy is in place to ensure that all account creation and privilege entitlement activities originate from specific action taken by an authorized staff member with the customer tenant. Account administration activities can only be completed by a user with Administrator-level access within each customer tenant. You must contact an Administrator user directly in order to obtain access to any tenant.

For more information on how to create and administer Zuora Users and User Roles, please see our documented guide here: http://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CF_Users_and_Administrators/Administrator_Settings/Manage_Users.

We do not have any control over the security questions when setting up your usernames. If you cannot get past the security question, our recommendation would be to have an admin create a new username for you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √