Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Subscribe to Zuora Incident Report notifications

How do I receive automatic Incident Report notifications like service degradations?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

8 REPLIES 8
Support SME

Re: Subscribe to Zuora Incident Report notifications

To subscribe to our incident reports:

1) Navigate to https://trust.zuora.com/

2) In the header, click on the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button

3) In the popup window, enter the email address you wish to use to receive the notifications, then click on SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL to finalize.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Master

I was subscribed to notifications from trust.zuora.com but recently I noticed that I no longer receive the emails. I went to the trust website and tried to resubscribe using my email and a team member email address and I am getting error message, "Oops, something went wrong! Let's reload the page and try again."

I also cannot subscribe to community articles for some reason. I am getting this error for community: "Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/forums/v4/forumtopicpage.addboarduseremailsubscription/board-id/AdminAndSettings
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit."

Highlighted
Master

Hi @lisaluque - silly questions but did you check your spam folder or make sure that notifications from Zuora are whitelisted? I just tested trust.zuora.com with an alternative email address and it worked as expected with no errors. 

Master

Yes, I did check my spam. Nothing there Smiley Sad. I also tried clearing my cache and cookies to see if it was an issue with my computer. 

Tags (1)
Master

Hi Lisa,

Are you using Chrome? I tested with Chrome and it worked fine. I know sometimes IE can be buggy with Zuora. I wa also signed in to Zuora community when I opened a tab for Trust.Zuora.com. I am not sure if this will help but sharing what I did.

Marcie

Community Manager

Hi @lisaluque ,

Sorry that you're having these issues!

I have an answer for the Community error: the "Request Entity Too Large" community error means that you should clear your browser's cookies.  It happens to those who visit the Community a lot because the platform on which the Community is built passes large cookies.  I added an article with more information here.

As someone who literally lives here (ha!), I have my browser set to purge the community cookies regularly.

Let me know if you have problems after clearing your cookies,

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Master

Thank you for this information, Lana. I was able to subscribe to the trust website using Edge. Chrome was throwing the error and IE didn't work for me at all. When I would enter my email to subscribe the page would just refresh. 

Thanks everyone for your help! Smiley Happy

Master

Good job figuring out how to get around the error you were getting!