Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Senior Tutor

Merge Table for Past Due Invoices in Email Template

I am unable to find information on how to exactly setup a merge table inside of an email template for Communication Profiles.

Example: We will be sending a 90 day past due notification. At 90 days 2 invoices have been generated and have open balances, on day 91 a 3rd invoice will be generated.

In my 90 day invoice due email template I NEED to display (Invoice #, Due Date, Invoice Amount) in a table for each of the 2 past due invoice information.

Some thing like....

Dear Customer,

Some information on the latest invoice that has gone unpaid and to please pay it.

Here would be a table to display the other past due invoices that are currently open. 

Invoice #Due Date Invoice Amount Bonus! How many Days Past Due

I know this can be done on the Account Past Due Email Template, however have been unsuccessful at adding anything similar to the Invoice Due template. Any help would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Guru

Re: Merge Table for Past Due Invoices in Email Template

The Invoice Due notification is per invoice so you'd be unable to reference additional invoices that are also due when the email is sent for a specific invoice. 

Scholar

Hi! Did you ever get an answer to this question?

Newly Enrolled

This is not a good answer.  Although the answer is you cannot, the OP is not asking about Reminder Emails, they are clearly asking about the

Email Template: Invoices Past Due, Account Summary Default Email Template

Unfortunately Zuora Product Team has denied this suggestion

https://community.zuora.com/t5/Billing-Payment-Ideas/MergeTable-format-display-issue-with-past-due-i...