See Reply

Subscribe to Zuora System Updates at Zuora Trust
Follow Zuora Global Support on Twitter and LinkedIn

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: I forgot my password and/or user credentials

Question or Problem Statement:
I forgot my password and/or user credentials for my Sandbox or Production tenant.  Can Zuora support reset my username or password?

Solution:
You may reset your own password using the “Forgot your password” link in the Zuora login page which will produce an email with instructions.  If you do not receive this email, you may wish to contact your local administrator to see if the email was caught in your spam filtering.  If you have trouble receiving this email, you may wish to contact your administrator or help desk at your organization, and ask that the Zuora.com domain be white-listed for any email traffic to ensure delivery.

In the interest of protecting Zuora customer data and enforcing tenant account security, Zuora Global Support staff will not fulfill requests to create or modify users in a customer's production or sandbox tenant environments.

This policy is in place to ensure that all account creation and privilege entitlement activities originate from specific action taken by an authorized staff member with the customer tenant. Account administration activities can only be completed by a user with Administrator-level access within each customer tenant. For more information on how to create and administer Zuora Users and User Roles, please see our documented guide linked below.

You must contact an Administrator user directly in order to obtain access to any tenant. If you need to obtain contact information for an Administrator, please contact the company's help desk organization.

Supporting References:
Admin Knowledge Center Page

Subscribe to Zuora System Updates at Zuora Trust
Follow Zuora Global Support on Twitter and LinkedIn