Happy Business Starts Here

Errors were encountered during the request process: [SfdcSyncException]

Advanced Tutor

Errors were encountered during the request process: [SfdcSyncException]

I'm attempting to replicate the quoting process I created in sandbox into my live SFDC instance.

I've created and activated the approval process, updated and previewed the quote and am mapping fields to my org's agreement template.

I'm getting the following error message:  "Errors were encountered during the request process: [SfdcSyncException: Invalid, password or token; or user locked out.]"

Wondering if anyone else has gotten this error message?  Knows what it means?  How it happened?  How to fix?

Thank you,

H

4 REPLIES
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Errors were encountered during the request process: [SfdcSyncException]

@HeraDonaldo - are you running into this after you've selected your product and it moves you to the quote summary page?

If so, it may be related to your user account that is configured on the Zuora side which has expired.

One way to check this is to go to your Zuora tenant.

• Under Z-Commerce, click on "360 Sync"
  • Click "Edit" after the Salesforce Credentials
  • Click "Save" and see if you run into an error.

Most likely this will need to be updated so that you stop getting the error in SFDC.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Advanced Tutor

Thanks Amy!!!

That's solved it perfectly.

I recently changed my SFDC password.

Per your instruction, I've updated my password and security token in Zuora.

I've also gone back to the quote in question and no longer see the error message.  The quote also appears to flow through the approval process as intended.

Thanks again!

Savvy Scholar

Where is the Zcommerce in Zuora? (I don't see it on the LEFT or On the RIGHT under my username. On the right under my username I see Commerce? But then I don't see 360 Sync? I see Synchronize Salesforce.com Data. and can EDIT there, but Is that the same as your instructions below because it seems completely different. 

Support SME

Hi @heidimisch , yes you are at the right place to Edit. This post was written in 2016 and the UI has changed a bit since then Smiley Happy

Please let me know if it works

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √