Happy Business Starts Here

Links in new Sidebar

I like the new look with the new sidebar, however the sidebar does not appear to have clickable "links" like the rest of the page. I use this a lot in my daily work with Zuora to "open in a new tab" by right clicking on "Customer Accounts" or "Product Catalogue" so I dont have to leave the page I'm currently working on to go work on something else.

This would be great if this functionality could be integrated into the new look!

Thanks!

3 Comments
Zuora Product Team
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Thanks for the great feedback! Right-clicking the navigation bar (to open in a new tab or window) is something that we're planning to release soon -- ideally in our September release. In the meantime, a work-around we're suggesting for folks is right-clicking the home breadcrumb link until we can get this improvement in.

Thanks!

Kevin

Product Management, Zuora

Zuora Product Team

For those interested in this idea, we are now targeting this for the R203.1 maintenance patch. That patch is slated for:

• APISandbox release: 10 pm, 08/23 (Tuesday), PT
  • Production release: 10 pm, 08/24 (Wednesday), PT

If this Idea is delayed or not part of that patch, I will make sure to share an update here so you all have the latest information on it.

Thanks all!

Kevin

Zuora Product Team
Status changed to: Implemented