Happy Business Starts Here

Create callout notification for changes to Contact and Account objects

We want to keep the data in the Contact and Account objects synchronized with our internal CRM system.  It would be very helpful if we could be notified via the callout mechanism when fields change on the Contact or Account objects.

16 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: More Feedback Needed

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Scholar
This would be very helpful for us as well. I'd like to be able to configure a callout any time a change to an Account in Zuora occurs (including on custom fields).
Zuora Product Team
Status changed to: Coming Soon

We're working on adding this capability with the Notifications on Any Event feature that's targeted for later this year.

Zuora Product Team

The Notification on Any Event feature is being targeted for Limited Availability release in February. I'll confirm the date again in mid-January.

Scholar

Hi @lukasz can you provide another update on this? Thanks.

Zuora Product Team

@Jamie, thank you for the reminder! We're on track for the LA program to start with the February release. I will be reaching out to the folks on the LA candidate list once we're in Production, which is currently scheduled for February 15th. I have you on my list already!

Scholar

Hi @lukasz, you're probably tired of hearing from me about this Smiley Wink  It's Feb 27th, has this feature be rolled out into Production?  

Zuora Product Team

@Jamie, yes, the code has been rolled out. However, we're holding off on on-boarding customers for now, as we're tightening the performance requirements for LA features. So please stand by, as we make sure that anyone in the LA program for this feature will be able to deploy it in Production without any concerns.

Speaking of which, would there be any appetite here for an even earlier access program, where code stability (or even whether it will be released at all) is not guaranteed? Think of it as an "alpha" or "beta" program that other software/service vendors might run.

Guru

@lukasz We would certainly be interested in the "earlier" access program. This sort of thing might be best to keep in a separate environment from our standard prod and sandbox to avoid issues with normal dev/stage/prod workflows. But it would give us the ability to provide you earlier feedback on new features before they are at the LA quality level.