Happy Business Starts Here

Re: "Error processing transaction.null - " when creating new Paypal Adaptive Payments Paym

Highlighted
Master

Re: "Error processing transaction.null - " when creating new Paypal Adaptive Payments Paym

Thanks @Viktor, do you have any clue about the possible cause?

Highlighted
Support SME

Nothing specific yet, still testing to narrow down the possible causes. Can you confirm you've used this same process before successfully (e.g. on another environment)?

Thanks!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Master

Yes, we are using the same identical process in production right now and it was working before on sandbox too. Not sure about the last time it was working on sandbox, though.

Highlighted
Support SME

Thank you for confirming. If you could authorize me to check your Production tenant, I could compare the transaction logs from the two environments. Since I am able to reproduce the same issue on my own PayPal test environment, once I have more details, I will contact PayPal Support directly and work with them to see if they can capture anything on their side.

Thank you for your continued patience on this issue!

Highlighted
Master

I'm asking my supervisors for the authorization, I'll let you know. In the meantime are you able to filter out that this is not a wrong credentials problem?

Highlighted
Support SME

I have tried that too and interestingly I am receiving the same error message if I intentionally mistype my username, while I'd expect a message regarding username and password in case of incorrect credentials. So while it might be a credentials issue after all, so far I don't think so since I am experiencing the very same issues on our own separate Support Test Paypal environment. This is exactly why I am planning to contact PayPal support once I can get some additional details from your production environment.

Once I am authorized to log in, please also provide an example account number where a successful adaptive payment has been processed recently.

Highlighted
Master

Hi @Viktor, I confirm you are authorized to access our production tenant. An account number with a recent PayPal payment is A00000817

Highlighted
Support SME

Thank you @stefano_els I'll continue working on this and will let you know when there's an update.