Happy Business Starts Here

Tutor

Where to find hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId during create Account REST API?

We are building a prototype where in we would like to do the following using REST APIs

Create a new billing accoun and subscribe the account to a plan. We would like to accept the credit card details using hosted payment pages Iframe.

The REST API documentation says we need to conditionally pass either creditCard details or hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId in the request. In this case since we want to receive payment over hosted payment pages iframe, we should be passing hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId, correct? My question is where do I find hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId? We have created hosted payment paged under Payment Settings section. But when I pass hosted payment page ID as hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId, the create Account REST API throwing error that it is not valid value.

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Where to find hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId during create Account REST API?

I think you may find the information on this article post useful. I have pulled out the relevant bit about the hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodID below:

"The ID that is expected is the payment method ID returned when a credit card is successfully added."

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Where to find hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId during create Account REST API?

Hi Arunkumar,

hpmCreditCardPaymentMethodId should be the Id of the credit card payment method which created via HPM solution. Zuora provided the 'refId' (payment method Id) in callback response when the payment method was created successfully.

Thanks.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √