Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Urgent: Help adding feature to subscription

MaggieL
Guru

Urgent: Help adding feature to subscription

{ "accountKey": "A00001115", "autoRenew": true, "contractEffectiveDate": "2015-02-1", "initialTerm": "12", "initialTermPeriodType": "Week", "notes": "Test POST subscription from z-ruby-sdk", "renewalTerm": "3", "renewalTermPeriodType": "Week", "subscribeToRatePlans": [ { "chargeOverrides": [ { "billCycleDay": "5", "billCycleType": "SpecificDayofMonth", "billingPeriodAlignment": "AlignToCharge", "billingTiming": "IN_ARREARS", "description": "This is rate plan charge description", "number": "TestCharge", "price": 12.01, "productRatePlanChargeId": "ff8080811ca15d19011cddad8c953b53", "triggerDate": "2015-09-01", "triggerEvent": "USD" } ], "productRatePlanId": "ff8080811ca15d19011cdda9b0ad3b51" } ], "termType": "TERMED" }

We need to send a featureId but do not know the syntax for using the rest api.

There are no examples of using features with rest.

Can someone share the syntax to add a feature to a rate plan in rest?

@Jyoti_Sinha @Hina @Manojna 

Maggie Longshore
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MaggieL
Guru

"After further analyzing your request, the only way to work with Features is through the /action endpoint and not the /subscriptions one."

I received this response from a support ticket.

Very disappointed that the rest API endpoint does not support subscription product features

Maggie Longshore

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MaggieL
Guru

"After further analyzing your request, the only way to work with Features is through the /action endpoint and not the /subscriptions one."

I received this response from a support ticket.

Very disappointed that the rest API endpoint does not support subscription product features

Maggie Longshore

View solution in original post

Lana
Community Manager

Thanks for following up and sharing the solution, @MaggieL, and I'm glad you were able to get it resolved quickly!

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne