Happy Business Starts Here

Student

Subscription update - Charge can only be updated before its terminal.

Hello, Camunda gives this response when trying to update a rateplan charge: "Charge can only be updated before its terminal." Does anyone know what this means?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Subscription update - Charge can only be updated before its terminal.

Hi @iprocesses,

I see that you're working with @OmarArroum on this issue.  You're in good hands!

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Highlighted
Savvy Scholar

Hi,

We are getting the same error when we try to renew a subscription. What does this mean and what is a resolution? Thank you, Jennie

Community Manager

Hi Jennie (@jfimbres),

Let me follow up with @OmarArroum and @gelaimr who were looking into this issue for @iprocesses.  I believe that they disovered a resolution for the issue.

Stay tuned,

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Support SME

@jfimbres I believe that my colleague responded to your inquiry via support case, but just to add, this cryptic message also appears when creating amendments, say to update a charge, and the effective date goes beyond the charge's end date. Our engineers acknowledged that such messaging's really off and are working to fix it.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tutor

We are seeing this error currently now too.  It would help future searches to have an actual answer included in the thread.  Can anyone tell me what the actual issue is and how to correct it?  We are experiencing this while attempting to add an amendment to update a rateplancharge.