Happy Business Starts Here

SOAP API - Create for Product - getting error - Fault: invalid type: zObjects INVALID TYPE

Highlighted
Partner

SOAP API - Create for Product - getting error - Fault: invalid type: zObjects INVALID TYPE

Hi ,

I am trying to integrate with Zuora from Salesforce. 

I have got the WSDL from my Zuora account with version 76.0 and have generate the same in my Salesforce org.

I am able to connect with Zuora from my Salesforce successfully but when i try to create Product from my salesforce instance , I get this error

DEBUG|--Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: invalid type: zObjects faultcode=fns:INVALID_TYPE faultactor=

From the stub classes , generated as part of the WSDL , its my understanding that Zobject is a virtual class and Product , Account extend this class.

so i created one instance of Product , populated all the required fields , and then created an array of Zobject records and passed this product instance as its extending zobject.

and then called the create API passing the zobject array.

But when the webservice is invoked i get the above error. 

can anybody help with this?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Re: SOAP API - Create for Product - getting error - Fault: invalid type: zObjects INVALID TYPE

Hi ,

Looks like this issue is a bit involving. I'm going to direct message you for more information.

Thank you very much!

Pat

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted

Re: SOAP API - Create for Product - getting error - Fault: invalid type: zObjects INVALID TYPE

Hi,

We are also getting thesame Fault: invalid type: zObjects INVALID TYPE exeception while trying to invoke the create operation using SOAP API.

Could you please guide us how to form the request.

Please let me know contact information , so that we will call you.

THanks for the help.

Regards,

Ravi.