Happy Business Starts Here

ProductRatePlanChargeTier, RatePlanCharge and RatePlanChargeTier are not creating.

Highlighted
Newly Enrolled

ProductRatePlanChargeTier, RatePlanCharge and RatePlanChargeTier are not creating.

While creating ProductRatePlanChargeTier, RatePlanCharge and RatePlanChargeTier ,I am getting a error. I have tried to create ProductRatePlanChargeTier  (SOAP API)

Error is shown below:-

error: invalid type for create:ProductRatePlanChargeTier 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: ProductRatePlanChargeTier, RatePlanCharge and RatePlanChargeTier are not creating.

Hi @shashibala ,

Please review the following article: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/DC_Developers/SOAP_API/E1_SOAP_API_Object_Reference/ProductRatePla...

If you need further assistance, please post the create() call you're attempting to use and I'll take a closer look.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Master

Re: ProductRatePlanChargeTier, RatePlanCharge and RatePlanChargeTier are not creating.

Viktor, I have a similar problem (see discussion here).

The message I get, "invalid type for create:RatePlanCharge" seems to indicate that Zuora thinks that create is not a valid operation for RatePlanCharge (rather than I have supplied some invalid value, or failed to supply some required value, etc). But create operation is supported for RatePlanCharge, and looking at the object reference is no help.

Can you have a look at my discussion? I have posted the complete SOAP exchange there.

Highlighted
Master

You can't create subscription or any of its child records; you have to use the subscribe call.