Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

Not found error in sandbox for Email notification REST API

What is  the correct base URL for the REST API call in sandbox? 

Followed the details in the kowledge base but get a Page Not fund error for sandbox. The production REST api call works.

Here's my test - 

https://apisandbox-api.zuora.com/rest/V1/notification-history/email?startTime=2015-01-12T00:00:00&en...

Gauri

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Not found error in sandbox for Email notification REST API

Hi @gbordawekar,

I've just tried this out myself using the Knowledge Centre article as the guide, and my URL looks as follows:

https://apisandbox-api.zuora.com/rest/v1/notification-history/email?startTime=2015-01-12T00:00:00&endTime=2015-01-15T00:00:00&failedOnly=false&eventCategory=1000&pageSize=1

I've tried this out on a Chrome extension called Postman, and these are the results:

Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 13.57.33.png

Please try to replicate the scenario as shown above and let me know if you're still experiencing an issue thereafter.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

Hi @OmarArroum

I used your URL and it worked for me through Postman. 

Then I compared all the 3 URLs (KB, mine with error, yours) and noticed that the URL is case senstitive. KB mentions the sandbox URL with "V1" which results in error. It needs to be "v1" for a success response. I was able to switch the URLs and can replicate the error in Postman.

suggest to fix the typo in the KB  Smiley Happy

Thanks for your help.

Gauri

Support SME

Hi @gbordawekar,

Great find, I'll make sure to let our Documentation team know that there is a typo in the article Smiley Happy

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √