Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Staff
Zuora Staff

Issues with code generated from provided yaml

Hi team,

We are having issues with the code generated by the yaml file provided in the developer api reference.  This ticket is a continuation of the issue from a related ticket.

Additionally, additional issues, as they are discovered, will be included below in futher comments.

Thanks!
Tan

4 REPLIES 4
Zuora Staff
Zuora Staff

Re: Generate Word Doc from Quotes

Additional issue per customer:

--------------------------------------

We have found some new discrepancies with the rest api:
1. Different Model in GETSubscriptionRatePlanChargesType  and ProxyGetRatePlanCharge .
  •  GETSubscriptionRatePlanChargeType.getModel can have values FlatFee, PerUnit, Overage, Volume, Tiered, TieredWithOverage, DiscountFixedAmount and DiscountPercentage.
  • While ProxyGetRatePlanCharge gets model values like "Per Unit Pricing", "Overage Pricing". etc.
2. Different Description in GETProductRatePlanType  and ProxyGetProductRatePlan .
  • GETProductRatePlanType sets responds with description as empty string "".
  • While ProxyGetProductRatePlan responds with null.
Please reply giving an estimate time when this issue and previous issues would get solved. We are currently blocked on this.
--------------------------------------
Thanks!
Tan

Zuora Alumni

Hi Tan,

For continuation of the issue on https://zuora.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/122356, please update that ticket. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Alumni

Hi Tan,

As to 2nd issue regarding discrepancies, please create a ticket to support.  We will need to L3 it to let engineering know.

Robert

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

I found a similar issue with the /actions/query endpoint. I created a support ticket, but thought I'd let the community know about it, too.

In the documentation for /actions/query (https://www.zuora.com/developer/api-reference/#operation/Action_POSTquery), the response type is in the format:

{
  result: {
    done: boolean
    queryLocator: string
    records: [ ... ]
    size: int
  }
}

However, the result from the REST API does not contain the surrounding 'result' object. It is in the format:

{
  done: boolean
  queryLocator: string
  records: [ ... ]
  size: int
}