Happy Business Starts Here

Re: How do I "Get All Invoices" through the API?

Highlighted
Student

How do I "Get All Invoices" through the API?

Hi there,

I've looked through the API Reference and I found a "Get All Payments" call, but there is no "Get All Invoices" call.
From then Account Summary I get the 6 latest invoices, but I would like to extend the list and show all invoices (with pagination).
Which API call would I have to use?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Documentation

Hi Nessie,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the "Get invoices" opeation to retrieve information about all invoices related to a specific account.

Currently, this opeartion is under the "Transactions" section, and is not easy to find. We are planning to move it into the "Invoices" section in future. If you are interested in when and how it is moved, please subscribe to the API Changelog. Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Master

Highlighted
Zuora Documentation

Hi Nessie,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the "Get invoices" opeation to retrieve information about all invoices related to a specific account.

Currently, this opeartion is under the "Transactions" section, and is not easy to find. We are planning to move it into the "Invoices" section in future. If you are interested in when and how it is moved, please subscribe to the API Changelog. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Student

@marcielaux Data Queries would only give me files to download. I would have to make a Data Query and then a second call to get the data. Not really what I am looking for. 

Highlighted
Tutor

Hello,

Sorry for an extremely stupid question:

How do I subscribe to the API changelog? There seems not to be any Subscribe link in there.

Thanks and sorry again.

Highlighted
Zuora Documentation

Hi @Menelion, when you go to the API Changelog are you able to see a menu called Options?

Community_Options_Menu.png

You should be able to select Subscribe from the Options menu.

Let me know if this doesn't work and we'll investigate.

Tutor

Hi @DavidW,

Yes, I clicked that, but unfortunately there's no Subscribe link in there.

Options WindowOptions Window

Thanks.

Highlighted
Zuora Documentation

Thanks @Menelion, I'll forward this to our Community team so that they can take a look. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

FYI @Lana

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Menelion,

For the community groups like the Developers, all you need to do is request to join the group and you'll automatically be subscribed to all posts.  There are a lot of great developer-related discussions that you won't want to miss.

Let me know if you have any problems joining, and thanks!

Lana

download.png

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne