Happy Business Starts Here

Tutor

Best Practice for Adding Payment Method from Javascript

I want to create a payment method from a javascript call to the zuora endpoints.  I would prefer not using the Payment Pages.  What I want to do is have my server get my rsa signature and then use that to authenticate a request to the API.  What I have found is a requirement for key/secret to make a rest call.  However, I don't want that info in the client browser.  I think the payment pages have a good model of using a token/signature to send customer credit card info to the zuora server but I don't want to use iframes and have it control my page flow.  What options do we have to make rest calls from UI without using the key and secret?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Best Practice for Adding Payment Method from Javascript

Hi @jbright As of right now, we are unable to support your request.  We do have other options available that might fulfill your request, but you will encounter issues going that route.  Please DM with your tenant-ID if you'd like to explore further.  Thanks! 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Best Practice for Adding Payment Method from Javascript

Hi @jbright As of right now, we are unable to support your request.  We do have other options available that might fulfill your request, but you will encounter issues going that route.  Please DM with your tenant-ID if you'd like to explore further.  Thanks! 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

View solution in original post