Community

Welcome to the Community

•  Recent Discussions
  • Most Liked
  • Unanswered Questions
  • Recent Ideas
  • We have made some recent changes to the Zuora release management process . Please view the release calendar for the remainder of 2021 and ...

1 person likes this.
  • The planned Zuora release windows are: Sandbox release window : 12/07 (Tue) - 12/09 (Thu) Production release window : 12/14 (Tue) - ...

• My users and I have been anticipating this release since first implemented in the sandbox in October. I need to send a notification out before this release ...

• Posted in: Community News

Have you ever wanted to build an invoice template faster?  Join us at our December 14th Table Talk with Kevin Qu, Product Manager, Invoicing, Usage, ...

1 person likes this.
  • We will be deploying a hot-fix (37.007.01.02) to your Production on the 24th of November. Deployment window: 08:30 PM Pacific -11:30 PM Pacific This ...

And just like that, it's December. Before you close for the long Thanksgiving weekend, here's an update on Zuora University's calendar for December!  ...

• Release 313 was deployed to all Production successfully. ------------------------------ Huiying Hu Zuora ------------------------------

• Production Release Schedule Update EU Cloud Production Release: from 11/22/2021 (Monday) PT to 11/23/2021 (Tuesday) PT US Cloud Production Release: ...

• We're ready to update Zuora's mail outbound servers to expand and improve our email notification experience. Maintenance Window :  PST:  ...

We've added the Table Talk's Q&A Highlights to the Events and Notifications community here . ------------------------------ Lana Lee Zuora Community ...

• We have made some recent changes to the Zuora release management process . Please view the release calendar for the remainder of 2021 and ...

1 person likes this.
  • The planned Zuora release windows are: Sandbox release window : 12/07 (Tue) - 12/09 (Thu) Production release window : 12/14 (Tue) - ...

• My users and I have been anticipating this release since first implemented in the sandbox in October. I need to send a notification out before this release ...

Have you ever wanted to build an invoice template faster?  Join us at our December 14th Table Talk with Kevin Qu, Product Manager, Invoicing, Usage, ...

1 person likes this.
  • We will be deploying a hot-fix (37.007.01.02) to your Production on the 24th of November. Deployment window: 08:30 PM Pacific -11:30 PM Pacific This ...

And just like that, it's December. Before you close for the long Thanksgiving weekend, here's an update on Zuora University's calendar for December!  ...

• We're ready to update Zuora's mail outbound servers to expand and improve our email notification experience. Maintenance Window :  PST:  ...

• We will be deploying 37.007.01.01 to your production (Group1) Deployment window : 08:30PM Pacific -11:30 PM Pacific (20th November) Note: This ...

• Posted in: Community Advocates

Currently, multiple login pages exist for our users to access Zuora and the Zuora  Community  where users need to log into both areas separately. ...

• We have deployed 37.007.01.01 to your sandbox (Group2 customers).  Production deployment for group2 customers  is scheduled for the 18th of December.  ...

Announcements

Recent Blogs

• Posted in: Release Notifications

A key change to note is that the release notes and release notification ...

2 people like this.
  • Posted in: Events and Notifications

On November 18th, the Zuora Community hosted a Table Talk on Events and ...

community spotlight

Looking for or have a Zuora job opportunity to share with the Community? Post what you're looking for in our Job Forum.

Find your next opportunity in the Zuora Community Job Board

Don't Use Zuora alone. Connect with others through the Community like our Table Talks and Zuora Interest Groups.

Woman working at desk