Community

Welcome to the Community

•  Recent Discussions
  • Most Liked
  • Unanswered Questions
  • Recent Ideas
  • Posted in: Community News

I am very excited to announce the Beta release of Application Builder for the Billing Homepage!  With the new Configurable Homepage, users can surface ...

1 person likes this.
  • Zuora Revenue team will be deploying 37.006.01.03 to your production instance (Only Group2 Customers). Deployment Window : 18th September, Saturday, ...

• Hi @Matthew King , Have you had the chance to register for our Customer Day ?  If you're not able to attend, be sure to register as all registrants will ...

• Release 309 was deployed to  EU Cloud and NA Cloud Central Sandbox successfully. ------------------------------ Huiying Hu Zuora ------------------ ...

• Posted in: Community Advocates

We launched the New Zuora Community two months ago and there's still much for the team to do, which is why I created a space for Community Advocates.  ...

1 person likes this.
  • Release 309 was deployed to all Sandbox except Zuora Central Sandbox. We will provide an update once Central Sandbox is deployed. ------------------------------ ...

• The planned deployment schedule is as follows: EU Cloud Sandbox Release: 09/09/2021 (Thur sday ) PT US Cloud Sandbox Release: 09/09/2021 (Thur ...

• Maintenance is an essential and necessary part of keeping Zuora systems and infrastructure updated, highly available, and responsive. Our maintenance services ...

Have you heard the news? Zuora's SDK for Java is now generally available for you to use, giving you added flexibility to develop new Zuora tools. ...

• Posted in: Job Board

I am looking to hire a Zuora SME for our growing Finance Systems team here at Asana . This is an awesome opportunity at a very fast growing dynamic organization. ...

I am very excited to announce the Beta release of Application Builder for the Billing Homepage!  With the new Configurable Homepage, users can surface ...

1 person likes this.
  • Zuora Revenue team will be deploying 37.006.01.03 to your production instance (Only Group2 Customers). Deployment Window : 18th September, Saturday, ...

• Posted in: Community Advocates

We launched the New Zuora Community two months ago and there's still much for the team to do, which is why I created a space for Community Advocates.  ...

1 person likes this.
  • Maintenance is an essential and necessary part of keeping Zuora systems and infrastructure updated, highly available, and responsive. Our maintenance services ...

Have you heard the news? Zuora's SDK for Java is now generally available for you to use, giving you added flexibility to develop new Zuora tools. ...

• Posted in: Job Board

I am looking to hire a Zuora SME for our growing Finance Systems team here at Asana . This is an awesome opportunity at a very fast growing dynamic organization. ...

It has been a celebratory week for the Zuora University team. All the hard work that has been put in for over six years has received its due credit at ...

1 person likes this.

We are notifying you of changes to our subprocessor list. The additional subprocessors are: Microsoft Snowflake Zendesk As with all ...

• Over the past decade, the financial services industry has seen tremendous change. We have witnessed an overall decreasing growth rate, accelerating churn, ...

• In September 2021, we will be enhancing our Zuora Trust messaging feature to make it easier to view and track issues that impact you.  Below is a short ...

1 person likes this.

Announcements

Recent Blogs

• Posted in: JZUG(Japan Zuora User Group)ユーザーコミュニティ

Zuora カスタマーサクセスの平井です。 3年前、カルフォルニアに住む友人に、ほんの数分ですがテスラのモデルXに乗せてもらったことがあります。 ...

• Posted in: JZUG(Japan Zuora User Group)ユーザーコミュニティ

Zuora カスタマーサクセスの平井です。 B2Cではシンプルな料金プランが比較的多いですが、プライシングに複雑さを取り入れることで、 ・熱心な消費者を短期的に収益化 ...

Zuora, Inc. ("Zuora") engages various subprocessors to provide its services ...

community spotlight

Looking for or have a Zuora job opportunity to share with the Community? Post what you're looking for in our Job Forum.

Find your next opportunity in the Zuora Community Job Board

Don't Use Zuora alone. Connect with others through the Community like our Table Talks and Zuora Interest Groups.

Woman working at desk