Community Workshop - Workflow Best Practices (NOAM/APAC)

When:  Sep 28, 2022 from 16:00 to 17:00 (PT)

Discuss Zuora Workflow best practices and the latest product developments with @Serg Martinez, Principal Enterprise Architect and @Karnbir Singh, Platform and Workflow Product Manager.  If you're using Zuora Workflow, this will be a Table Talk you won't want to miss.

Community Workshops are excellent opportunities for Zuora users to collaboratively work together to solve common challenges with the guidance of a Zuora subject matter expert. Not only will you be able to hear how others are using Zuora, but it is also a great chance to share tips of your own!

Since a workshop's success relies on participation, only those who attend will receive the recording. After the event, a recap with Q&A highlights in will be shared to the Zuora Community.

Online Instructions:
Event Image
Download to Your Calendar Outlook Google

Comments

08-29-2022 09:54

Hi @Yves Engelmann ,​​

Sorry about that!  Hm...are you able to register from the registration page? Once you register there, you'll be sent a calendar invitation with the Zoom link.

If you continue having registration emails, send me a direct message at lana.lee@zuora.com

Look forward to hearing from you,
Lana

08-26-2022 13:57

Hi there,
I'm not able to rsvp for this table talk. Unlike the the other events in this series, the workflow talk doesn't have the zoom registration form.
Please let me know if there are other ways to rsvp for this event.

Thanks,
Yves