Release Notifications

View Only
  • 1.  Zuora new UI Experience: UI Builder

ZUORA
    Posted 12-06-2022 13:03
    Edited by Lana Lee 12-09-2022 18:50

As a continuous effort to improve the whole Zuora UI experience, we are pleased to announce the release of a new tool called UI Builder, which enables configurability of pages in our UI, on all reinvented list views. Administrators will now be able to add, remove, and reorder columns that are displayed on each list view to best suit your business needs. This tool is available only when the New Zuora Experience setting is enabled in the user profile.

How can I use UI Builder?

Enable New UI Experience flag in your tenant and you will see the Gear Icon in Global Nav Bar. The screenshot  below demonstrate the step: 

UI Builder Navigation

UI Builder Editor:

Administrator can add, remove, hide, show and Reorder field in the UI Builder and can see real-time preview of the changes in the Builder, once  they're done for the changes, they can save as draft for later or publish the changes to the whole tenant.

Change to Zuora's System view or custom view:

If Administrator published a custom view for the whole tenant, End user can see option in UI Builder Menu to switch between Zuora's system view & custom view according to their requirement.

When will it be released?

UI Builder will be still in the Beta phase and available to use in sandbox from December 7th, 2022   and will not be deployed to Production environments until further notice. We are actively soliciting feedback and keep making improvements before we make it generally available. Please use this form to submit feedback on this tool.

------------------------------
    Neel Mehta
    Zuora

• 2.  RE: Zuora new UI Experience: UI Builder

Posted 03-17-2023 08:30

Hi Neel,

Though I enabled the new UI feature I am not able to see the gear icon am I missing some configuration

lavanya Sennuvasan
    Synthesis

• 3.  RE: Zuora new UI Experience: UI Builder

ZUORA
    Posted 03-17-2023 08:38

Hi @lavanya Sennuvasan

Hm…can you file a support ticket so our team can have a look?

Lana Lee
    Zuora Community Senior Community Manager and Strategist