Release Notifications

View Only
  • 1.  [Notice] Stay on Top of Zuora Maintenance and 2020 Releases

Posted 12-30-2019 13:18

2019 is coming to a close, and were helping you keep your inbox clean in 2020 by separating Release, RevPro and Maintenance Notifications:

ACTION REQUIRED

Community members MUST subscribe to these areas to receive email notifications about any release, and maintenance updates.

To subscribe: Simply go to the respective area(s) and click on the "Subscribe" button. If the button is greyed out, you will need to verify your email address by sending yourself a new email verification code.

#Announcement

• 2.  [Notice] Stay on Top of Zuora Maintenance and 2020 Releases

Posted 12-30-2019 14:45

How can we subscribe to those 3 threads (or tags) via RSS? I can't locate an RSS option for the life of me..

• 3.  [Notice] Stay on Top of Zuora Maintenance and 2020 Releases

Posted 12-31-2019 21:10

Hi @jamesmehorter,

Unfortunately, we don't use RSS feeds in the Community and the email subscription is the only option right now. We're actively trying to improve our notification processes so if you have any feedback on what might help make things better (e.g. RSS feed or in-app banner), please let us know.

Thanks and let me know if you have any issues subscribing to the areas,

Lana

• 4.  [Notice] Stay on Top of Zuora Maintenance and 2020 Releases

Posted 01-02-2020 11:27

Thanks Lana! RSS is much easier for notifying a team, i.e. subscribing to a feed in a Slack channelrather than requiring all members of engineers/project/product to individually subscribe via email. Creating an dummy email/Z community account for just this purpose is not ideal.