Community News

View Only

Free Workflow and The Next Generation Zuora Central Platform

• 1.  Free Workflow and The Next Generation Zuora Central Platform

Posted 05-27-2020 09:05

Zuora Central Platform.png

In times of unpredictability, we have seen countless subscription companies like yours make decisions to do whats best for your subscribers.  What weve observed is both uplifting and promising.  Not only have you proven that the subscription model is resilient, but also as a community, you put your customers first.

To continue to help you put your customers first, were excited to announce the launch of the Next Generation Zuora Central Platform, empowering you with a standard set of tools to make it faster and easier for you to extend Zuora application functionality.

Whats new in Zuora Central Platform?

• Custom Objects - Extend the Zuora data model for your industry-specific use cases 
    • Data Query - Easily access live distributed data through a standard SQL interface 
    • Audit Trail - Minimize risk exposure with reporting and monitoring of critical subscription activity
    • Zuora Central Sandbox - Nimbly test and deploy new capabilities in a single environment

And because your success is what drives us, we are also extending an exclusive offer for all Zuora customers to access free Workflow for use cases that help you respond to COVID-19 related challenges over the next 6 months.  Workflow is the connective tissue that will help you orchestrate business processes across all Zuora data and services.  Please reach out to your CSM or AE with any questions.

"I taught myself how to use Workflow, and now I can build automation into existing business processes without asking engineering for help. Today, Workflow runs daily and saves our internal teams hours of manual work. The more we use it, the more value it brings to our company.

- Devin Schroeder, Revenue Operations Analyst @ Hudl

Ready to dive in and learn more?  Join us for one of two livecasts and series of breakout sessions, exclusive to Zuora customers, on Thursday, June 4th to learn more about the next generation Zuora Central Platform and get your hands on the products with the Zuora product management team! 

Chris Battles

Chief Product Officer @ Zuora