Community News

View Only

Announcing 100% REST APIs and New Developer Center

• 1.  Announcing 100% REST APIs and New Developer Center

ZUORA
    Posted 11-01-2016 22:01

REST API Dev Center

We're excited to announce that 100% of Zuora's APIs are now available as REST!

First, you'll have access to an all-encompassing REST API, that now includes the same functionality as our SOAP API. Secondly, we have launched a fantastic, new Developer Center that is laser focused on making these REST APIs incredibly user friendly--easy to understand and work with.

Dev_Center_4.gif

New Features to be Excited about

• 100% REST - API Coverage
    • API Tutorials - Nail the basics with a Quick Start API guide and tackle advanced use cases with our API Tutorials
    • Slick API Reference - Review documentation that follows the modern, three column layout. You'll get descriptions of every REST endpoint that we have, with code samples in many popular languages
    • Code Libraries - Take advantage of these libraries to integrate using your favorite programming language

Frequently Asked Questions

1. When will I get access?
      Both are available immediately! The full REST APIs are available now. You can visit our Developer Center and review our Tutorials, Code Libraries, and documentation at www.zuora.com/developer
    2. Do I need to do anything?
      Nope, not right now. However, going forward, we strongly recommend that you take advantage of our REST APIs.
    3. Where can I learn more?