Community News

View Only

New Zuora Community Frequently-Asked-Questions

• 1.  New Zuora Community Frequently-Asked-Questions

ZUORA
    Posted 06-04-2021 05:17

ZC- FAQs.png

New Zuora Community Frequently-Asked-Questions 

Were less than one month away from launching the new Zuora Community and are getting everything ready for our unveiling in July.  Youll still access the Zuora Community at community.zuora.com, but you'll find quite a few improvements there! 

Heres what you need to know:

GETTING ORIENTED

• Login required
      On your first visit to the new Zuora Community, you will need to log in to access most blog articles, discussion forums, groups, and ideas.  We will have some public solution posts and articles (no login required), but you will need to log in to your Zuora Community account to fully explore the information. 

If you currently have a Zuora Community account, you do not need to recreate your account on the new platform. All you will need to do is log in to the new Zuora Community on or after July 1st with your current username and reset your password. Not yet registered? We urge you to do so here so that your account will be on the new platform.

• Easier navigation  
      Our new navigation menu will make it easier for you to go to the areas you want to participate in the most - whether its ideas, product notifications or a certain discussion forum or groups. We will also have a Quick Links area so you can immediately view our Maintenance and Release Notifications.

• More visibility on product ideas
      To ensure that we continue to use your feedback to enhance our product offerings, we have redesigned the ideas forums into one area where you can share your feedback and ideas directly with our product leaders and easily view what others have submitted. You will be able to access the new ideas area from the top navigation menu where you can easily filter ideas by status, product, and popularity.

• Zuora events area
      Dont miss out on Zuora webcasts, Table Talks, and other events where you can learn more about your product offerings, collaborate with your peers, and connect with Zuora experts! Youll be able to view and register for all of our upcoming events directly on our events calendar which can be accessed through the navigation bar and be visible on the communitys homepage.

• More opportunities to interact, learn and network with other Zuora users
      Customize your profile to showcase your product interests, expertise, and LinkedIn profile. As you engage in the community, other members can click on your profile to learn more about you, see your contributions and easily connect.  This feature is a great way to know who to follow in the Community so you can deepen your product knowledge and professional relationships.

YOUR PROFILE

• Do I need to recreate my Zuora Community account if I currently have one on the current Zuora Community?
      No, you do not need to recreate your account if you are already set up with one. All you will need to do is log in to the new Zuora Community upon its launch with your current username and reset your password.

• How can I confirm whether I have an account on the Zuora Community before the re-launch?
      To see whether you have an existing account, try to register with your email address. If you receive a red error message saying The email address is already used by another account., then you already have an account.  If you dont remember your username or password, follow the steps in What do I do if I forget my login or password?.

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS

• Will I still be subscribed to the same forums and groups?
      Your subscription areas and email notification preferences will remain unchanged, and you can see what they are currently in your Subscriptions & Notifications section, and after the July 1st launch, we encourage you to double-check your subscription settings in the new platform

• Will there be any interruption in receiving email notifications to my subscribed area(s)?
      We do not anticipate any downtime in receiving Zuora Community email notifications.

Influence Whats Next for the Community as a Community Advocate

Be a part of my team as a Community Advocate.  Together, lets advance the Zuora Community into a space where customers and partners get the information they need in a timely manner, share ideas to make Zuora better, and find new and creative ways to connect with one another, and with Zuora internal experts.  

More updates to come as our July launch draws nearer, so stay tuned! If you have any additional questions, please contact me at CommunityManager@zuora.com