Community News

View Only
  • 1.  Win a Community VIP Experience at Subscribed San Francisco

ZUORA
    Posted 04-09-2019 09:00

Community VIP Subscribed.png

The Zuora Community relies on the contributions of Zuoras customers and partners - we appreciate you and all of your feedback and questions! As a way to say Thank You!, were offering an exclusive Community VIP Experience to our Community users at Subscribed 2019.

Each contest winner will receive one complimentary registration pass to Subscribed San Francisco and be able to participate in the Community VIP experience which includes:

• Special VIP swag
    • VIP treatment at Keynote and Customer Awards (reserved front row seating, etc.)
    • Private mixer with fellow VIPs, Community Superusers and high profile Zuora experts
    • Valuable networking opportunities with other VIPs and Zuora staff handpicked for VIPs

Why do you think you should be a part of the Community VIP Experience at Subscribed San Francisco?

Here are a few simple rules:

• Enter by replying to this post about why you should be a Community VIP at Subscribed.
    • One entry per person, please.
    • Include some examples of your great Community content where youre helping others or have been helped by others via the Community.

A total of ten (10) winners will be chosen and notified by Friday, April 26, 2019 with information on how they can register for Subscribed San Francisco 2019 free of charge.

Important Contest details:
    Start: Tuesday, April 8, 2019 at 5:00AM Pacific Time (PT)
    Ends: Wednesday April 24, 2019, 5:00PM Pacific Time (PT)

Please see the full contest rules here

Good luck!

Lana

• 2.  Win a Community VIP Experience at Subscribed San Francisco

ZUORA
    Posted 04-23-2019 11:33

What a fantastic opportunity to be a part of such a great event.  I would love to be a part of the VIP Experience because the Community is my go to.  When I am having struggling with something I start here.  I have found other people that have had the same problems I see and the ability to tap into their experience makes my job so much easier.  When I see another user struggling with something that I have experienced, I too jump at the opportunity to lend in and help.  When I came into this community I didn't know how much about Zuora but the community has helped me immensly and now I am able to dig in and help others.

• 3.  Win a Community VIP Experience at Subscribed San Francisco

ZUORA
    Posted 04-24-2019 21:01

The contest is over! We'll be contacting the winner shortly.