Community Insiders

View Only

Now that the dust has settled...

• 1.  Now that the dust has settled...

ZUORA
    Posted 09-10-2021 12:56

We launched the New Zuora Community two months ago and there's still much for the team to do, which is why I created a space for Community Advocates.  The Community will continually be improving to ensure that our users find answers to their questions quickly and create valuable opportunities to connect with each other and with Zuora teams.

Think Outside of the Box with the Zuora Community
    In this area, I'll be sharing tips and strategies to help maximize the wealth of content from writing effective product ideas to leveraging the Community to advance in your career.  I want the community to be a place where you can easily connect with one another such that you'll feel a sense of camaraderie as Zuora experts.

Let's Work Together to Make the Community Awesome!
    Is something not working in the Community?  Please let me know.  Don't be afraid of posting it here in the discussions or sending me a message. Have a crazy idea that you think would be great to have? I'd love to hear it so that I can look into making it happen - I'm in your corner and will do what I can to help.

Get Updates and Sneak Peeks into Community Developments
    I'll regularly share what we're working on from known issues (and fixes!) to newly launched features.  And if you're interested in checking things out before we go live, I'll be giving everyone here the opportunity to get a first look.

I'm really looking forward to connecting with all of you and am excited to have you on our journey into making the Zuora Community the one-stop-shop for all things Zuora!

------------------------------
    Lana Lee
    Zuora Community Senior Community Manager and Strategist
    ------------------------------