Community News

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

One Month Countdown Begins for the Brand New Reporting Engine

• 1.  One Month Countdown Begins for the Brand New Reporting Engine

ZUORA
    Posted 09-22-2016 11:04

Reporting 1 month.jpg

Zuora is unveiling a brand new reporting engine and youll be the first to get your hands on it! Were bringing all of your most important subscription metrics like MRR, Churn, Usage, Revenue and Deferred Revenue right to your fingertips. Pick from our library of best-practice subscription reports or build your own. Dont forget to share them with your colleagues so they can celebrate your successes too.

20160921020554_Z_Finance_072816-email.gif

New Features to be Excited About

• Pre-Built Report Library - 49 best-practice subscription reports for your billings, bookings, cash and revenue metrics
    • Intuitive Report Builder - Easily drag and drop fields to dynamically customize your reports
    • Report Scheduling & Sharing - Automate report runs and share them with your colleagues in-app or via email
    • Increased Performance - Faster, stronger and more reliable to process your complex data sets

Nice Things You've Said

This is a tremendous step forward. With this, its very easy to play around with the data and see what youre interested in. - Jacob Feisley, Appspace

"I love this. I'm so excited! I know what I'm doing the rest of the day. I think I'm going to put up an 'out-of-office' notice so that I can just work with this." - Patti Keeler, Arrow Electronics

The interface is so much more intuitive. - Anthony Hewitt, Brightpearl

Frequently Asked Questions

1. When will I get access?

To ensure the best experience possible, we will provision access to all customers in phases beginning October 25th through the end of November. Look for our next communication coming on October 12th for your migration window.

2. Do I need to do anything?

Nope! We will migrate your existing report definitions from the old reporting tool to the new reporting engine for you. Read about what's included in the migration here. Well also remove your old reports to free you from any confusion.

3. Where can I learn more?

• 2.  One Month Countdown Begins for the Brand New Reporting Engine

ZUORA
    Posted 10-26-2016 22:30

Like it. I think this is customer really needs and wants. Smiley Wink